Youtube Content Creator
Youtube Content Creator at BraveBits
Founded in 2008, BraveBits is one of the 1st Vietnamese tech startups to successfully develop global-standard products for worldwide customers. BraveBits is the gathering place for young, talented and enthusiastic persons. Here, we always have works that awaken the potential in people and fast-track self-development in the best way possible. BraveBits has passionate mentors, friendly colleagues, you will see yourself improve day by day.
BraveBits aspires to bring innovative solutions to global users. We build products with a cool head and support our customers with a warm heart. The working process at BraveBits is very professional and we are trying everyday to bring Vietnamese wisdom to the world.
We are looking for a Youtube Content Creator, who is responsible for creating and distributing content on Youtube, updating trends and ideas for videos, as well as participating in editing video.
We are looking for someone with
- The urges to grow better than himself/herself yesterday and willing to give what it takes to find the way.
- A strong responsibility of what you do, refining from the lines of code to ensure the output is your best effort - instead of just finishing what has been assigned to you.
- Have value-driven and audience-oriented mindset in video production
- Have experiences in producing videos for Youtube or any other social media channels
- Experience: At least 1 year in creating video content
- Have basic understanding of Youtube SEO
- Fluent in English
What you will do
- Develop strategies for producing and distributing content on Youtube.
- Learn about trends in the e-commerce industry and do keyword research on Youtube.
- Directly brainstorm ideas and plans to shoot and edit videos mainly targeting Youtube viewers whose interest is E-commerce/Shopify. These videos will target users in the US, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia.
- Edit video content.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop ideas for digital branding campaigns and events.
- Increase understanding of the international e-commerce industry and information technology
- Adapt to data-driven thinking, OKR model
- Practice your research skills
- Improve communication and presentation skills
- Boost all 4 English skills: listening, writing, reading and speaking
- Increase professionalism in your working style
- Enhance your knowledge in Digital Marketing and have access to tons of supporting tools
- Participate in entertainment activities at the office
- Attend lots of outdoor activities organized by the company: team building, football, clubs, etc.
- Provided with training courses on human development skills and professional development
- Starting salary: Subject to negotiation (Salary Review every 6 months).
- Extra bonus based on project achievements (after probation period).
- 13th-month bonus, standard employee insurances and benefits
Include these in your application
- A cover letter that tells us why you are interested in the job and why we should work with you.
- Your resumé or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com