Talent Acquisition Specialist at BraveBits
Founded in 2008, BraveBits is one of the 1st Vietnamese tech startups to successfully develop global-standard products for worldwide customers. BraveBits is the gathering place for young, talented and enthusiastic persons. Here, we always have works that awaken the potential in people and fast-track self-development in the best way possible. BraveBits has passionate mentors, friendly colleagues, you will see yourself improve day by day.
BraveBits aspires to bring innovative solutions to global users. We build products with a cool head and support our customers with a warm heart. The working process at BraveBits is very professional and we are trying everyday to bring Vietnamese wisdom to the world.
We are looking for someone with
- The desire to develop yourself better every day, and always being willing to find a way to do it.
- A high sense of responsibility for what you do, refining from the smallest things to ensure the output results are your best efforts - not just trying to follow the requirements of your superiors.
- At least 3 years of experience in talent acquisition in a technology company with a scale of 100-200 employees.
- Strategic planning and talent recruitment management skills at all positions to ensure continuous response to company needs
- Understand and make comments about the labor market as well as have knowledge of labor law
- Skills to build employer branding for businesses
- Experience working with people, understanding human psychology and behavior...
- Skills to make recommendations and decisions based on data
- Good professional ethics
- Basic communication English
- Experience in recruiting for senior positions
What you will do
- Ensure that human resource needs are continuously met according to each stage of the company's development
- Be proactive in planning and implementing employer branding (especially on Linkedin channel)
- Find and nurture potential candidates through various channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks...)
- Coordinate with team leads to identify recruitment needs and clarify candidate selection criteria
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements of each position.
- Build a system to track recruitment indicators and make recommendations based on aggregated data
- Plan, optimize and execute the recruitment process from start to finish to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Foster long-term relationships with previous and potential candidates
- Organize and participate in job fairs and recruiting events to build a strong candidate base.
- Contribute and build corporate culture.
Besides, sometimes you will do:
- Support the administrative department to enforce human resources policies.
What we will do
- Provide an environment in which you can grow either as an individual or who can contribute values in a big picture
- Connect you with the teams and resources you need to deliver the outcomes that you proudly have ownership
- Do what we can to ensure you are in a good mental and physical health
- Help you focus on what you do best
- Give you the opportunities to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop, in which will shape the future you pursue
In addition, you will enjoy some special policies such as:
- Free “home-made” lunch at the office.
- Register as a remote with a full salary.
- Macbook provided on the day of onboarding
- Starting salary: $750+, subject to negotiation (Salary Review every 6 months).
- Extra bonus based on project achievements (after probation period).
- 13th-month bonus, standard employee insurances and benefits.