Junior Digital Product Designer
Design at BraveBits
At BraveBits, we nurture the mindset of product design in all teams, where everyone must aim to deliver the values rather than working hours. The Product Design team works across most projects at BraveBits – from main products to our brand guidelines, marketing campaigns, events, and even printed publications.
As we are working specifically on e-commerce solutions, our customers are actually product builders who bring values to their own audiences. That being said, we focus on users at the center of our processes and aim to avoid any damage to our customers' business. Therefore, making decisions based on real data is one of our focal points.
With each design and activity, product designers at BraveBits are empowered with the great ownership for their impacts to the business and customers, thus always being ready to hands-on what is needed to solve the problems. As a designer in such an environment, we grow significantly by constantly iterating with deep understanding about what we are doing.
We are looking for someone with
- The urges to grow better than himself/herself yesterday and willing to give what it takes to find the way.
- A longing to do impactful product design, instead of just delivering beautiful design artifacts.
- A strong responsibility of what you bring on the table as well as deliver to users, instead of just finishing what has been assigned to you.
- 1+ years of experience designing for digital products (better if mainly in web application).
- Sufficient English skills to read, write and communicate (equivalent to at least Ielts 5.5).
- Good performance of basic design execution skills (wireframing, mockup, rapid prototyping).
- No barrier in collaboration across the teams.
It’s a plus if you have
- The know-how on designing for global market or e-commerce products.
- Experiences working with an established design system.
- Experiences working with Figma.
What you will do
- Utilize an end-to-end design thinking process:
- Gathering requirements/researches to define the problems.
- Creating design concepts, then generating the design solutions.
- Delivering the results and keeping up with the changes.
- Communicate the design ideas via team presentation and ship the design solution through well-consumable specifications.
- Collaborate closely with fellow product designers, product manager, developers, marketing team to get the work done.
- Maintain and revise existing designs to meet customer or business expectations.
- Occasionally provide customer support based on demand of assembling user's needs.
- Provide graphic design solutions for marketing activities.
What BraveBits will do
- Provide an environment in which you can grow either as an individual or who can contribute values in a big picture.
- Connect you with necessary mentorship and resources so that you can deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Do what we can to ensure you are in a good mental and physical health.
- Help you focus on what you do best.
- Give you the opportunities to constantly sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop, in which will shape the future you pursue.
- Main salary: $600+ (6-month considering of salary increment or promotion)
- Extra bonus based on project achievement (after probation)
- 13th-month bonus and sufficient insurances
Include these in your application
- A cover letter that states out why you are interested in the job and why we should work with you.
- The portfolio that shows at least 2 projects you have done.
- Your resumé or CV
Please kindly note that, while we treasure the truth in your application kit, we do mind the way you present your information. After all, you are a product designer.