Marketing SEO Executive
Marketing SEO Executive at BraveBits
Founded in 2008, BraveBits is one of the 1st Vietnamese tech startups to successfully develop global-standard products for worldwide customers. BraveBits is the gathering place for young, talented and enthusiastic persons. Here, we always have works that awaken the potential in people and fast-track self-development in the best way possible. BraveBits has passionate mentors, friendly colleagues, you will see yourself improve day by day.
BraveBits aspires to bring innovative solutions to global users. We build products with a cool head and support our customers with a warm heart. The working process at BraveBits is very professional and we are trying everyday to bring Vietnamese wisdom to the world.
We are looking for a Marketing SEO Executive, who is responsible for researching and building a set of SEO keywords, auditing SEO for existing URL from our website, implementing SEO campaigns in accordance with latest trends and some other professional work.
We are looking for someone with
- The urges to grow better than himself/herself yesterday and willing to give what it takes to find the way.
- A strong responsibility of what you do, refining from the lines of code to ensure the output is your best effort - instead of just finishing what has been assigned to you.
- Have a long-term and persistent mindset, do “SEO white hat", build valuable content
- Have basic understanding of SEO, onpage and offpage
- Have experiences in using SEO tools: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
- Fluent in 4 English skills, preferably in reading and writing (to write short paragraphs in Link Building)
You will have more advantage if you have:
- Understanding and experiences in SEO website, SEO e-commerce website and web news
- Wide knowledge in Shopify and E-commerce
- Succeeded in doing research and push keyword ranking in a period of time (you can include evidence in the application form)
What you will do
- Build and implement Link Building, Onpage and Offpage SEO for the company's software products targeting global industry (not in Vietnam)
- Research and build a list of keywords for SEO, build plans to push keyword ranking
- Audit SEO for existing URL from our website
- Directly control the stages in the content production process, ensuring the quality of content is SEO-optimized and accurate brand information
- Follow up with ranking and make reports
- Implement SEO campaigns in accordance with latest trends
- Use professional SEO tools such as Search Console, Google Analytics 4, Ahrefs, Mangools, Surfer SEO to build an SEO system for the company
- No need to write articles, you will have your own writing team, just focus on the pure expertise of an SEOer
- Increase understanding of the international e-commerce industry and information technology
- Adapt to data-driven thinking, OKR model
- Practice your research skills
- Improve communication and presentation skills
- Improve all 4 English skills: listening, writing, reading and speaking
- Increase professionalism in your working style
- Learn how to define and measure metrics with Google Analytics from basic to advance
- Enhance your knowledge in Digital Marketing and have access to tons of supporting tools
- Participate in entertainment activities at the office
- Attend lots of outdoor activities organized by the company: team building, football, clubs, etc.
- Provided with training courses on human development skills and professional development
- Starting salary: from $600, subject to negotiation (Salary Review every 6 months).
- Extra bonus based on project achievements (after probation period).
- 13th-month bonus, standard employee insurances and benefits.
Include these in your application
- A cover letter that tells us why you are interested in the job and why we should work with you.
- Your resumé or CV to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org