Linux System Administrator
Linux System Administrator at BraveBits
Established in 2007, BraveBits is one of the first Vietnamese startups that has been successful in developing open-source products for hundred thousand customers worldwide. The company houses talented young people. Here, we always have work challenges to awaken the potential in people and develop themselves in the best way.
At BraveBits, we value professionalism and strictly adhere to the Agile philosophy in product development. It gives the team of programmers an overview of what they and their colleagues are doing, and increases their thinking about professionalization and how to make products methodically.
Currently BraveBits is focusing all of its human resources on developing a product for the Shopify market. The product is currently #1 on Shopify App Store in terms of web builder niche. The technologies we use to develop products are ReactJS, MongoDB, VPC, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling...
We are looking for a System Admin who will work directly with the programming team to ensure that we provide our customers with the highest quality product.
- Install, administer and maintain Linux server systems (Debian, Ubuntu).
- Install and administer virtual servers on the Cloud system (AWS, Digital Ocean ...)
- Building, deploying, operating the Monitoring system (Zabbix, Grafana).
- Building, deploying, operating Wireless systems: Cisco, Aruba...
We are looking for someone with
- The urges to grow better than himself/herself yesterday and willing to give what it takes to find the way.
- A strong responsibility of what you do, refining from the lines of code to ensure the output is your best effort - instead of just finishing what has been assigned to you.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Linux server administration.
- Experience with configuring and optimizing Apache and Nginx web servers, experience with web server security and technologies like Caching, monitoring and optimizing server performance.
- Have an understanding of Load Balancing methods and Firewall configuration and operation.
- Experience in operating systems running Node JS (Yarn, Pm2, Npm).
- Experience with Cloud systems (AWS EC2, S3, CloudFront...).
- Be knowledgeable with the Docker virtualization system.
What we will do
- Provide an environment in which you can grow either as an individual or who can contribute values in a big picture
- Connect you with the teams and resources you need to deliver the outcomes that you proudly have ownership
- Do what we can to ensure you are in a good mental and physical health
- Help you focus on what you do best
- Give you the opportunities to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop, in which will shape the future you pursue
Salary and benefits
- Salary: from $750+, negotiable depending on ability
- Salary review every 6 months
- Bonuses are based on actual contribution and results (currently we offer quarterly bonuses).
- 13th month bonus, insurance and regime as prescribed by law.
- Macbook provided
- Company trip every year and team building.
Include these in your application
- A cover letter that tells us why you are interested in the job and why we should work with you.
- Your resumé or CV to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org