Junior Digital Marketer
Marketing at BraveBits
At BraveBits, marketing is implemented according to the AARRR model, covering every stage of the customer journey. From the moment the customer is unaware of the brand to the moment they are willing to recommend the product to everyone else, the entire journey is taken care of by more than 20 marketing activities. Each activity is operated by a team made up of 3 members to the entire marketing department, operating according to the OKR model. Each marketer will be suggested to participate in activities that they feel are most suitable for their strengths and orientations.
As a marketer at BraveBits, you will have the capacity, authority, and responsibility to do whatever it takes to solve the problem. In such an environment, you need to face a great challenge while also having the opportunity to develop powerful personal skills. Fail and constantly improve to stay on target - We believe that is the core success philosophy of marketing and any activity at BraveBits.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- The desire and concrete action to develop yourself better every day.
- Think about the "result" instead of the "effort" of what you do.
- "Data thinking" does whatever it takes to think about the impact of what you do through indicators.
- High sense of responsibility for what you do, not afraid to admit mistakes when you fail.
- Fluent in reading and writing English (minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent).
- Ability to work and manage work independently and proactively, not waiting for instructions from superiors.
- Good teamwork skills, friendly, open, willing to cooperate with colleagues.
- Willingness to learn in non-specialized fields but for work.
- Humility, perseverance, hard work.
- Minimum 1.5 years work experience.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in traditional marketing and sales.
- Experience working in the international e-commerce industry.
- Experience working in the software industry, especially related to Shopify.
- Experience in taking care of customers and partners.
- Trained abroad.
You will have the opportunity to participate in some of the more than 20 marketing activities, for example:
- Find and deploy cooperation with partners in the ecosystem.
- Develop system to present product information such as website, app listing.
- Brand development on social networks.
- Content marketing with content products like blogs, guides, videos, etc.
- Direct marketing of products to a group of senior partners.
What BraveBits will do
The first is that you will learn a lot:
- Increase understanding of the international e-commerce industry and information technology.
- Increase research and study skills.
- Increase communication and presentation skills.
- Increase all 4 English skills.
- Increase professionalism in working style
- Learn how to define and measure metrics with Google Analytics from basic to advanced.
- Increase understanding of digital marketing and supporting technologies.
In addition, you will enjoy some special policies such as:
- Free “home-made” lunch at the office.
- Register as a remote with a full salary.
- Salary and bonus policies are competitive, transparent and clear. Receive salary 02 times/month.
Salary and benefits
- Salary: from $700, negotiable depending on ability (consider salary increase or promotion every 6 months)
- Bonuses are based on actual product contribution and results, after the trial ends (currently we offer quarterly bonuses).
- 13th month bonus and full insurance according to law.
Working time and place
- Location: Lot 08 L2 Building A1 Ecolife Capitol 58 To Huu, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
- Time: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 18:00 (lunch break 12:00 - 14:00).
To apply, please send us:
- Cover letter: State why you want to work with us, and why we should work with you.
- Resumé or CV with the most up-to-date information.