Developer at BraveBits
Founded in 2007, BraveBits is one of the 1st Vietnamese tech startups to successfully develop global-standard products for worldwide customers. BraveBits is the gathering place for young, talented and enthusiastic programmers. Here, we always have works that awaken the potential in people and fast-track self-development in the best way possible. BraveBits has passionate mentors, friendly colleagues, you will see yourself improve day by day.
The workflow at BraveBits is professionally standardized, we strictly adhere to the Agile philosophy in product development, which not only gives developers a better overview of development progress and team collaboration, but also rounds up developer’s mindset to build products professionally.
Currently BraveBits is focusing all of its human resources on developing product for the Shopify market. The product is currently the leading Page Builder & Store Design app on Shopify App Store. The technologies we use to develop the product are ReactJS, MongoDB, VPC, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling...
If you want to join us in writing the epic stories that are still unfinished at BraveBits, feel free to scroll down.
We are looking for someone with
- Passion for self-growth and willingness to pursue radical self-development.
- A strong sense of responsibility for everything you do, down to every line of code you write.
- Familiarity with Basic web development languages: HTML/CSS.
- More than one project using ReactJS.
- Knowledge of web application software development tools/processes (e.g. Git, Linux command, Agile,...)
- Logical thinking, good self-organization skills.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, comfortable with working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Workable English reading & writing skills.
Nice to have:
- Basic know-how on developing for global market or e-commerce products.
- Basic knowledge of server, networking, and databases.
- Graduated from IT universities with software development specialization.
- Young, energetic, hunger for knowledge and always ready for new challenges.
What you will do
- Collaborate with other teams such as design and marketing teams to make for smooth running operation and contribute to product optimization.
- Participate in customer support for technical issues and in-house customer success team.
- Attend daily product development team meeting to discuss necessary issues.
What BraveBits will do
- Provide an environment in which you can grow either as an individual or who can contribute values in a big picture.
- Connect you with necessary mentorship and resources so that you can deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Do what we can to ensure you are in a good mental and physical health.
- Help you focus on what you do best.
- Give you the opportunities to constantly sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop, in which will shape the future you pursue.
- Starting salary: $800+, subject to negotiation (Salary Review every 6 months).
- Extra bonus based on project achievements (after probation period).
- 13th-month bonus, standard employee insurances and benefits.
Include these in your application
- A cover letter that tells us why you are interested in the job and why we should work with you.
- The portfolio that shows at least 2 projects you have done.
- Your resumé or CV