Human Resources Specialist
HR Specialist at BraveBits
Founded in 2008, BraveBits is one of the 1st Vietnamese tech startups to successfully develop global-standard products for worldwide customers. BraveBits is the gathering place for young, talented and enthusiastic persons. Here, we always have works that awaken the potential in people and fast-track self-development in the best way possible. BraveBits has passionate mentors, friendly colleagues, you will see yourself improve day by day.
BraveBits aspires to bring innovative solutions to global users. We build products with a cool head and support our customers with a warm heart. The working process at BraveBits is very professional and we are trying everyday to bring Vietnamese wisdom to the world.
We are looking for a HR Specialist who is responsible for planning the development and attracting human resources for the company. Simultaneously, provide assistance in addressing internal matters within the company's human resources department. Responsibilities include recruiting, overseeing compensation and benefits, and executing company-mandated strategies.
We are looking for someone with
- The urges to grow better than himself/herself yesterday and willing to give what it takes to find the way.
- A strong responsibility of what you do, refining from the lines of code to ensure the output is your best effort - instead of just finishing what has been assigned to you.
- Ability to work and manage work independently and proactively, thinking towards “the end result“.
- At least 2 years experience in Human Resources functions.
- Understanding of Vietnamese labor laws and market HR practices.
- Ability to effectively build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, comfortable with working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Have a good work ethic.
- Experience in working with people, understanding psychology and human behavior.
- Basic communication English
It will be an advantage if you:
- It will be an advantage if you:
- Have worked at a similar position at a Tech company with headcount from 100-200
What you will do
- Create and put into action the right HR plans for every stage of a company's development.
- Plan recruitment, recruitment, and optimize the company's recruitment process.
- Establish and put into action procedures for bringing on and letting go of employees.
- Designing a framework, and streamlining the method for assessing and training staff, including determining pay, bonuses, and benefits.
- Improving the efficiency of the human resources management systems already in use by the company.
- Connect and resolve problems to make it easier for employees to communicate and work seamlessly with the company's top leadership.
- Make human resource reports, propose solutions for each specific problem.
- Contributing and maintaining the company's overall culture.
Besides, sometimes you will do:
- Support the administrative department to enforce human resources policies.
What we will do
- Provide an environment in which you can grow either as an individual or who can contribute values in a big picture
- Connect you with the teams and resources you need to deliver the outcomes that you proudly have ownership
- Do what we can to ensure you are in a good mental and physical health
- Help you focus on what you do best
- Give you the opportunities to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop, in which will shape the future you pursue
In addition, you will enjoy some special policies such as:
- Free “home-made” lunch at the office.
- Register as a remote with a full salary.
- Provided Macbook after 1 month of probation
- Starting salary: $600+, subject to negotiation (Salary Review every 6 months).
- Extra bonus based on project achievements (after probation period).
- 13th-month bonus, standard employee insurances and benefits.
Include these in your application
- A cover letter that tells us why you are interested in the job and why we should work with you.
- Your resumé or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com