Fresher Software Quality Assurance Executive
Tester at BraveBits
Founded in 2007, BraveBits is one of the 1st Vietnamese tech startups to successfully develop global-standard products for worldwide customers. BraveBits is the gathering place for young, talented and enthusiastic persons. Here, we always have works that awaken the potential in people and fast-track self-development in the best way possible. BraveBits has passionate mentors, friendly colleagues, you will see yourself improve day by day.
The workflow at BraveBits is professionally standardized, we strictly adhere to the Agile philosophy in product development, which not only gives developers a better overview of development progress and team collaboration, but also rounds up developer’s mindset to build products professionally.
Currently BraveBits is focusing all of its human resources on developing product for the Shopify market. The product is currently the leading Page Builder & Store Design app on Shopify App Store. The technologies we use to develop the product are ReactJS, MongoDB, VPC, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling...
We are looking for a Tester who will work directly with the programming team to ensure the highest quality product delivered to customers.
We are looking for someone with
- The urges to grow better than himself/herself yesterday and willing to give what it takes to find the way.
- Worked with web-based products.
- A strong responsibility of what you do, refining from the lines of code to ensure the output is your best effort - instead of just finishing what has been assigned to you.
Worked with web-based products.
- Experience with manual tests.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, comfortable with working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Workable English reading & writing skills.
Nice to have:
- Have experience in automation and know at least 1 programming language to write automation.
- Basic know-how on developing for global market or e-commerce products.
- Experience in Web, HTTP, Rest API, GraphQL.
- Industrious, hard-working, a passion for discovery and ready for all new challenges.
What you will do
- Work with the development team to handle relevant issues.
- Participate in customer support.
- Attend daily product development team meeting to discuss necessary issues.
- Design test cases and perform regression testing.
What BraveBits will do
- Provide an environment in which you can grow either as an individual or who can contribute values in a big picture.
- Connect you with necessary mentorship and resources so that you can deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Do what we can to ensure you are in a good mental and physical health.
- Help you focus on what you do best.
- Give you the opportunities to constantly sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop, in which will shape the future you pursue.
- Starting salary: $400+, subject to negotiation (Salary Review every 6 months).
- Extra bonus based on project achievements (after probation period).
- 13th-month bonus, standard employee insurances and benefits.
Include these in your application
- A sample test case
- Your resumé or CV