Junior Digital Product Manager
Product Management at BraveBits
Currently, the whole BraveBits company is focusing on a single product, PageFly. While senior PMs are focusing on big features, we need Junior PMs to take care of smaller improvements. This is a great opportunity to “have a taste”, learn and experience a challenging, but also exciting and promising job, Product Management.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Ability to combine 3 mindsets:
- “User mindset” to focus on the customer success instead of the “power” of the feature.
- “Business mindset” to keep in mind the success of the company in every decision.
- “Technical mindset” to deliver solutions with high feasibility without compromising the customer's benefits.
- Great sense of ownership and responsibility with every given task.
- Good ability to analyze, organize and deliver information.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to defend his \ her own opinion, without being conservative.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English equivalent to IELTS 6.5.
- Burning desire to develop herself day by day with any means necessary.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience in digital product management.
- Experience working in e-commerce industry.
- Experience working as a product designer / BA / customer success.
- Experience of founding / co-founding some startups.
- Create requirements for the product feature by:
- Working closely with senior product managers to firmly understand the product's direction.
- Analyzing users to clearly understand their needs / problems.
- Cooperating with the dev team to ensure the feasibility of the solution.
- Work with product designers to deliver the best possible design solutions.
- Plan the roadmap for the feature and execute with the whole team until it’s release.
- Work with the marketing team to support marketing activities of the feature.
- Participate in customer support activities to understand the user's problems and suggest ideas to improve the product in general.
You get competitive salary and benefit package:
- Main salary: $600+ (6-month considering of salary increment or promotion)
- Extra bonus based on project achievement (after probation)
- 13th-month bonus and sufficient insurances
What BraveBits will do
- Provide an environment in which you can grow either as an individual or who can contribute values in a big picture.
- Connect you with necessary mentorship and resources so that you can deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Do what we can to ensure you are in a good mental and physical health.
- Help you focus on what you do best.
- Give you the opportunities to constantly sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop, in which will shape the future you pursue.
- During the first 6 months, you need to work as a customer supporter and product designer. These are mandatory requirements in order to become a Product Manager.
- First, you need to pass 2 trial months with a full salary.
- First month, you need to pass a training program to learn the basics.
- Second month, you will start working with full responsibility.
- If you pass the trial, within the next 4 months at least, you will continue working as customer supporter and product designer.
- After 6 first months, you will start working as Junior Product Manager.
- After at least 1 year, you will have a chance to be promoted to Product Manager and Senior Product Manager afterwards.
Include these in your application:
- A cover letter that states out why you are interested in the job and why we should work with you.
- The portfolio that shows at least 2 projects you have done.