Content Marketing at BraveBits
Founded in 2007, BraveBits is one of the 1st Vietnamese tech startups to successfully develop global-standard products for worldwide customers. BraveBits is the gathering place for young, talented and enthusiastic persons. Here, we always have works that awaken the potential in people and fast-track self-development in the best way possible. BraveBits has passionate mentors, friendly colleagues, you will see yourself improve day by day.
BraveBits aspires to bring innovative solutions to global users. We build products with a cool head and support our customers with a warm heart. The working process at BraveBits is very professional and we are trying everyday to bring Vietnamese wisdom to the world.
We are looking for someone with
- The urges to grow better than himself/herself yesterday and willing to give what it takes to find the way.
- A strong responsibility of what you do, refining from the lines of code to ensure the output is your best effort - instead of just finishing what has been assigned to you.
- Audience - first content production & data driven mindset
- Experience in content marketing / copywriting. Please send us 2 best blog posts written by you.
- Delivery the job on time (no excuses please).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Content Marketing
- Experience in marketing / eCommerce / Shopify is a plus.
What you will do
- Research & define the long term content marketing strategy with a content lead/co-founder.
- Research, define and run content experiments with collaboration between design, development teams.
- Execute the Keywords research campaign
- Write 3 - 4 articles per month in the eCommerce industry. (a huge plus if you know and used Shopify)
- Each article is around 2,000 - 2,500 words.
- Record videos, tutorials / guides / product demo.
- 2 - 4 videos per month with duration 10+ minutes per video.
- Other Video & Text based content production / operation activities
- Increase understanding of the international e-commerce industry and information technology
- Adapt to data-driven thinking, OKR model
- Gain knowledge about keywords research & SEO Copywriting, video content production & Video SEO; eCommerce / Shopify industry / B2B SAAS products
- Access to the new opportunities in the eCommerce industry
- Enhance your knowledge in Digital Marketing and have access to tons of supporting tools
- Attend lots of outdoor activities organized by the company: team building, football, clubs, etc.
- Provided with training courses on human development skills and professional development
- Starting salary: from $700, subject to negotiation (Salary Review every 6 months).
- Extra bonus based on project achievements (after probation period).
- 13th-month bonus, standard employee insurances and benefits.
Include these in your application
- A cover letter that tells us why you are interested in the job and why we should work with you.
- Your resumé or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com