L&D Manager at BraveBits
Founded in 2008, BraveBits is one of the 1st Vietnamese tech startups to successfully develop global-standard products for worldwide customers. BraveBits is the gathering place for young, talented and enthusiastic persons. Here, we always have works that awaken the potential in people and fast-track self-development in the best way possible. BraveBits has passionate mentors, friendly colleagues, you will see yourself improve day by day.
BraveBits aspires to bring innovative solutions to global users. We build products with a cool head and support our customers with a warm heart. The working process at BraveBits is very professional and we are trying everyday to bring Vietnamese wisdom to the world.
We are looking for someone with
- A high sense of responsibility for what you do, refining from the smallest things to ensure the output results are your best efforts - not just trying to follow the requirements of your superiors.
- Have 3 years of experience or more in Learning and Development, Human Resources, or related Training Program Design and at least 1 year working at L&D Manager position.
- Deep analytical abilities and sharp critical thinking help build and optimize training strategies that meet the actual needs of businesses.
- Build the training program towards the benefits of internal customers and the development of the organization.
- Understanding of e-learning platforms and digital training trends.
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis tools in evaluating program effectiveness (data-driven mindset).
- Deep understanding of foundational learning theory, principles of adult learning theory or brain science, of how one learns, applying new and effective training trends.
- Practical experience in project management and training budgets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize and manage work effectively, delivering optimal results with strategic thinking towards business and organizational development.
It will be an advantage if you:
- Have worked at a similar position at a Tech company with headcount from 100-200
What you will do
- Strategy Development & Implementation:
- Implement, monitor and evaluate Development & Learning strategies and programs within the organization.
- Work closely with stakeholders such as HR and Board of Directors to ensure training programs are built in accordance with the company's strategy and vision.
- Human resource development:
- Actively cooperate with stakeholders to identify learning & development needs, assess skills gaps, thereby developing training plans as well as managing training budgets effectively.
- Provide and manage training programs and personal development plans for employees.
- Develop courses on soft skills, integration training, leadership development, etc. according to the needs of the organization.
- Build and encourage stakeholders to participate and use the E-Learning system.
- Participate in employee development projects (Coaching, organizing learning and sharing seminars, etc.).
- Culture building:
- Design and support the implementation of programs to promote company culture (such as learning culture, feed-forward, building professional communities...)
- Analyze annual survey results, helping stakeholders develop solutions and take improvement actions.
What we will do
- Provide an environment in which you can grow either as an individual or who can contribute values in a big picture
- Connect you with the teams and resources you need to deliver the outcomes that you proudly have ownership
- Do what we can to ensure you are in a good mental and physical health
- Help you focus on what you do best
- Give you the opportunities to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop, in which will shape the future you pursue
In addition, you will enjoy some special policies such as:
- Free “home-made” lunch at the office.
- Register as a remote with a full salary.
- Provided Macbook within 1-3 working days, counting from the first working day
- Starting salary: $1000+, subject to negotiation (Salary Review every 6 months).
- Extra bonus based on project achievements (after probation period).
- 13th-month bonus, standard employee insurances and benefits.